2009年1月23日星期五

Die now

Sometimes I think it's actually not bad to die now, to die at this second. Or perhaps, even quite nice to. If I die now, I'll die with all the possibilities, untested, unrealized. And among them only the good ones matter when u're dead. And the good ones would only seem very likely, pitifully and sadly. "Only if he didn't die this young, he would have become a great, erm, I dunno, whatever sounds successful."

So, if I die now, I'll be, and die a successful-person-to-be; but if I live, and fail, and age, I can very well become a miserable old loser, and die one. It's pathetic to be bitter about ur dreams without trying to make them come true. It's miserable to try and fail and be perhaps as bitter. So perhaps to die with dreams remained dreams without able to try is the best solution, yes?
Well I'm just wondering.

沒有留言: