2008年6月18日星期三

NONE

In a crowd, and quite lost, I tried to turn n look around n get myself oriented.it was where I came from, now on my back that I should turn n walk to, I realized. So I turned, and my shoulder hit sonething, or someone. An gray, dark object. There was smth like a rather thick blanket hanging on it, n it apeared to me like a gigantic tongue, but only dry n in a light gray. There were textures, no, it actually was not a single object, but lines that bound, n stuck together that shaped an immensity n thickness. It was hair. I just hit a homeless's shoulder. I realized that it was a person n wanted to appolpgize for running into him; but I was too spellbound that I tried to speak but could make no sound, n when u tried the second time he already walked away. Without paying attention to me, or the crowd, or the world, at all.

沒有留言: